Orkut Sharing

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Again A New Region For Google Ads In Orkut

If you all remember I wrote a post New Region For Google Ads In Orkut last year. That time Orkut had brought the ads above my communities and below my friends recently when I opened my Orkut account I noticed ads have jumped over my friends and now its above it have a look at below snap-shot.

Pervious Region                         New Region

        Pervious Region                 orkut ads

From beginning my friends was always on top right-hand side and people like me are used to it in that way however I think that Google is trying to get more attention of Orkut users towards these ads and trying to get some more bucks out of Orkut. Let us know what do you think about this new region for ads.

Note: This change in ads region is seen in my account but few of my friends has the same ads region as before.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orkut Sharing News:

With this post today I completed 100 posts on Orkut Sharing successfully. 

Thanks to all of you for supporting me on this journey.

It feels GREAT !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home