Orkut Sharing

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Orkut - Orkut turns 5

Today when I opened Orkut the first thing which caught my eyes was the new doodle of Orkut, when I moved my mouse courser on to the doodle it said “Orkut turns 5”.

orkut turns 5 I would like to wish Orkut a very Happy Birthday and congratulate Google also. Personally want to thank Google to give us a wonderful social network site where we all lost old friends could connect to each other and gave us the opportunity to make new friends as well.

The day I joined Orkut, I just fell in loved it. It helped me to get in touch with my old days school friends and gave me a change to express myself here at Orkut Sharing.

I just want to add that “Long Live Orkut” and wish all orkutters with a happy orkutting life.

Coming soon: Orkut Sharing’s 1st Birthday…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home