Orkut Sharing

Monday, December 29, 2008

Orkut Launched Happy New Year Theme

Few hours before I had given you the glimpse of up coming new year theme header image which is not anymore up coming. Orkut has launched Happy New Year Theme.

You can see Happy New Year link on your orkut home page as shown in snap-shot below.

Orkut_Happy_New_Year!

In my previous post Get a Glimpse of Orkut New Years Theme Header Image I had mention that, I wanted the Coming soon! tag to be changed to Select Theme tag for happy new year theme which has came true in couple of hours.

Orkut_Happy_New_Year1

This snap-shot shows you the look and feel of Happy New Year theme.

Orkut_Happy_New_Year2 Note: This theme is only for Indian users only, but I would be coming up with a script which will allow non-Indian users to have this theme and visa-versa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home