Orkut Sharing

Monday, June 29, 2009

Gmail Increased It’s Attachment Size – 25 MB

Yesterday I was sending some files to my friends from Gmail and I just missed out the calculation of the attachment size, so I got an error message as shown below. The interesting part in this message which I found was, it said “..exceed the 25MB attachment limit”.

gmail_attachment_size

Did Gmail increased its maximum attachment size to 25 MB from 20 MB. To cross check it I went to Gmail Help and found out that its true.

With Gmail, you can send and receive messages up to 25 megabytes (MB) in size.
Please note that you may not be able to send larger attachments to contacts who use other email services with smaller attachment limits. If your attachment bounces, you should invite them to Gmail.

So now you can share some additional files using Gmail and if your mail bounces then its time to invite that person who has a smaller attachment limits from other email services to Gmail. As Gmail is one of the best email services, share your opinion by commenting below.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home