Orkut Sharing

Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Update ! Friend suggestions by orkut

Just now I logged in orkut account and saw a new update. "Friend suggestions by orkut", now this is a unique feature. As orkut is suggesting to add friends which will be having few lists of people who might be friends of your friends, who are already in your friends list.

Orkut is doing its job pretty well, by making us aware that there are more people with whom you can interact and expand your friends circle.

This feature would be coming in your profile soon, as orkut is trying to get this feature updated in all profile.smile_wink

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 8:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I found some people without any contacts in common and even some that didn't have any contacts at all!

Honestly, how the hell this works? Showed people from other cities that I only met personally but never saw their orkuts nor had common contacts... Odd.

 
At December 20, 2008 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Ravish said...

First of all welcome to Orkut Sharing Daniel.

Yes that's right Daniel, frankly speaking I also don't know how this works.

But I think that it takes friends from my friends list or just it pick any random person from orkut or gmail
contacts. This might be having some algorithm which I also don't know now.

If I come across anything about it, I will let you know.


You may choose Subscribing Type for Orkut Sharing to receive automatic updates regarding this and other hacks in future!

 
At February 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi man plz tell me how can i activate freind suggestions on orkut profile my account is unable to show friend suggestions,

 
At February 13, 2009 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Ravish said...

Welcome to Orkut Sharing

@gagan
I guess this feature is added to those profile who has less number of friends in there friend's list.

If not then it might come in your profile soon, as Orkut is trying to get this feature updated in all profile


You may choose Subscribing Type for Orkut Sharing to receive automatic updates regarding this and other hacks in future!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home